top of page
Online Hypnosis Requirements
When you meet with your Wellness Canada Consulting Hypnotist Online, you will want to make sure you have everything prepared for the best experience possible.
We have compiled a list of things you will want to prepare prior to your session.
1. Make sure you are in a quiet and undisturbed location, one without other people or animals that may distract you from your session.
2. A chair or bed you can sit or lay in during the Hypnosis portion of your session, where you can relax your body completely. It is important that this chair or bed supports your neck completely. Somewhere you can relax your entire body. If you choose to use a bed, please prop yourself up with pillows as laying down flat can promote sleep and we want to avoid this as much as possible.
3. A reliable Laptop, PC or Tablet with good sound, camera, microphone and headphones. Please make sure that this is set up in an area where you can be seen on camera.
4. A reliable internet connection.
5. Zoom - The Meeting Software you will be invited to join your Hypnotist for your session.
6. Make sure to turn off notifications on all devices including your phone during your appointment to avoid distractions.
7. Be sure to use the washroom before your appointment to avoid interruption.
You will receive a meeting invite to the email you have provided shortly before your session time.
Click on the link in the email and it will open up your invitation to zoom where you will be accepted into your virtual room.
Enjoy your session!
bottom of page